I am writing my first book to be published by the end of this year. It will be much like my highly acclaimed short article "What I Learned from the Judge". The book will refine the sea stories on this blog and be entitled "What I Learned from the Admiral."
I have a series of lessons on leadership and success that span my Navy and legal career, including the following:
- What I learned as a young naval aviator in flight school and in a squadron;
- What I learned in the law firm as an associate and a partner;
- What I learned as a corporate attorney from the general counsel;
- What I learned from the Gunny!
Finally, it is often said that the mantle of command is lonely and heavy, and I have some great lessons from serving as the Commanding Officer of a P-3 aviation squadron which will be discussed in:
- What I learned as the CO.
Much more to follow. So, stay tuned!